Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
At fundingport, we’re building an end-to-end financing and administration platform for corporate loans and renewable energy projects. By connecting all stakeholders in a single platform, processes which were formerly disconnected and unclear are now streamlined and transparent. We have a big vision and ambitious goals, which is why we’re growing our distributed team!
fundingport is part of the Hypoport Group, a network of tech companies building products for the credit, real estate and insurance industries. We combine the agile and solution-oriented product development of a startup with the strength and opportunities of a 2,000 person, German-listed corporation.
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape our product and strategy? Then we are looking for you (f/m/d) to join our team in Berlin or Hamburg.
- Own end-to-end product development (discovery-delivery-growth) for your area of the platform
- Champion the product vision internally and externally
- Work side-by-side with colleagues from business, design and engineering to refine strategy, concept new features, plan sprints, and make decisions
- Wear multiple hats to ensure the product and team are successful: product manager, project manager, team lead, agile coach, scrum master, UI copywriter, manual tester, and more
- Incorporate different data inputs (user research, competitor analysis, product analytics) to make informed decisions
- Enable the team and stakeholders by facilitating cross-functional discussions or workshops, creating artefacts and supporting documentation
- Share product experience, insights & skills with the broader team
What we expect:
- 5+ years of product management experience, platform experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience in agile environments with cross-functional team leadership and iterative release cycles
- Proven ability to work across multiple products and user groups in parallel
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Expertise in bringing recommendations and rationale to the team and stakeholders clearly and confidently in English
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working autonomously
- Experience with designing user flows, information architecture, and wireframes for a platform
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Figma, Sketch, Miro, Mural, etc. for documentation and mockups
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an international team and to actively take part in shaping our vision and growing our platform
- We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin and Sofia – visiting the other locations is a good opportunity to see more of Europe and meet colleagues in person
- Work-life balance – 30 days paid vacation, flexible working hours and team building activities
- Professional development opportunities
- Company lunch, drinks and snacks
- Convenient office locations and modern facilities
Sounds interesting? Then do not hesitate to send us your application. Please include your salary expectations and possible starting date. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
You have questions?
Please contact Clara: